I have created a course on Dialogflow’s REST API v2. In my view, this course will teach you pretty much everything you need to know to work with Dialogflow REST API v2.
You can check it out here.
Topics covered in the course include:
- different types of OAuth2 authentication
- how the three legged auth flow works
- how the service account flow works (this is what we use for Dialogflow)
- why use client libraries
- OAuth2 playground basics
- REST API v2 URL structure
- Google IAM primer
- Using Postman for exploring Dialogflow and other Google APIs
- Why you need to learn about Dialogflow middleware
- v1 to v2 Migration tips for different types of Dialogflow apps
Total video duration: ~2 hours