This website contains affiliate links. See the disclosure page for more details.
I have created a course on Dialogflow’s REST API v2. In my view, this course will teach you pretty much everything you need to know to work with Dialogflow REST API v2.
You can check it out here.
Topics covered in the course include:
- different types of OAuth2 authentication
- how the three legged auth flow works
- how the service account flow works (this is what we use for Dialogflow)
- why use client libraries
- OAuth2 playground basics
- REST API v2 URL structure
- Google IAM primer
- Using Postman for exploring Dialogflow and other Google APIs
- Why you need to learn about Dialogflow middleware
- v1 to v2 Migration tips for different types of Dialogflow apps
Total video duration: ~2 hours
The recently released Zoho SalesIQ v2 allows non-programmers to build chatbots using an easy-to-use code less bot builder. What is really unique about Zoho SalesIQ is the fact that you can also integrate AI into their code less bot builder. In my Zoho SalesIQ chatbots course, I explain how to use Zoho SalesIQ to add a chatbot to your website.
"The magic key I needed as a non-programmer" The custom payload generator was the magic key I needed (as a non-programmer) to build a good demo with rich responses in DialogFlow Messenger. I've only used it for 30 minutes and am thrilled. I've spent hours trying to figure out some of the intricacies of DialogFlow on my own. Over and over, I kept coming back to Aravind's tutorials available on-line. I trust the other functionalities I learn to use in the app will save me additional time and heartburn. - Kathleen R Cofounder, gathrHealth